The LS4VET project aims to deliver an innovative methodology for VET teacher/trainer development by adapting the Japanese Model of Lesson Study, as a participatory action research generated by groups of teachers in VET schools.
The application of the lesson research method will significantly contribute to the development of the professional and methodological skills of vocational teachers, and as a result of the professional development of vocational teachers to the improvement of student performance and the development of the institutional organization.
The project is coordinated by the Institute of Intercultural Psychology and Pedagogy of the Faculty of Pedagogy and Psychology of Eötvös Loránd University. The project also involves several well-known foreign vocational and higher education institutions:
- Universita ta Malta, UM (Malta)
- Institute of Tourism Studies, ITS (Malta)
- Pedagogische Hochshule Niederösterreich (Austria)
- iTStudy Hungary IT EDucational and Research Centre Ltd. (Hungary)
- HTL Wiener Neustadt (Austria) as associated partner to the project
- Stichting Hogeschool Utrech (Netherlands)
- Stichting Lanstede MBO (Netherlands)
- Budapest Technical Vocational Training Center János Neumann Informatics Technical School (Hungary)
Lifespan: from 1st September 2020 to 31st August 2023
See more details:on the project's website: https://ls4vet.itstudy.hu/