We create interactive e-learning materials in digital format (HTML5, SCORM, DocBook XML, e-Book, Moodle course)
- from teaching materials available in electronic format (eg. in Word files)
- from scratch: in our field (informatics, digital education, 21st century teaching methods, project management) even from the planning of the course or the elaboration of the curriculum
We can help you to
- develop a digital education business,
- develop a complex e-learning solution suitable for the sale and distribution of online courses,
- organize, prepare and conduct online trainings.
Building an online learning framework
We build your web-based learning environment according to the needs of your target audience. Your platform will have a unique design and will be built from components that fit the educational goal the best.
- Easy-to-use, cost-effective e-learning solution built by customizing an open-source learning management system.
- Feature-rich online courses in a flexible, secure, scalable online learning environment.
- Community learning platform, interactive learning in a virtual classroom with components that support collaboration and communication.
Support and hosting service
- The system can be installed on the customer's own server or on the infrastructure provided by us.
- In both cases, we provide continuous technical and e-learning support, with monthly maintenance and regular security updates.
Digitization of textbooks for ELTE TTK
We digitized and published 69 university textbooks in DocBook XML and PDF formats for ELTE TTK.
Interactive textbook with glossary and quiz
An online quality management manual and glossary with a knowledge quiz at the end of each chapter.
Localization of e-learning material
Hungarian adaptation of the Project-Based Learning (original title: Project-Based Approaches) eLearning course developed by Intel Corporation.