The aim of the LaserSafety Erasmus + project is to develop laser safety professional skills by developing online training. The consortium partners will develop, test and validate three training modules in the field of laser technology in line with the development goals set by the European Union in the field of photonics and laser technology.
Method used to achieve theese goals:
- analysis of training needs in the field of laser safety,
- data collection and analysis,
- development of new training content tailored to needs, interactive, online training modules,
- wide dissemination of results using e-learning system and internet technology.
Experts from five European countries are involved in achieving European-level goals, developing and testing the training program. The Consortium will establish a certificate recognized in the partner countries and at European level to certify the training developed.
Lifespan: 1 September 2018 - 31 August 2020
- Coordinatorr: Rēzeknes Tehnologiju akademija, Latvia;
- Veda Consult, Bulgaria;
- European Center for Education, Science and Innovation, Bulgaria;
- iTStudy Hungary Educational and Research Centre Ltd., Hungary;
- University of Ruse Angel Kanchev, Bulgaria;
- SWA Bildungsakademie GmbH, Germany;
- Universitatea Din Pitesti, Romania.